1g of pure THC Distillate
– What is THC Distillate?
- The main factor which separates THC distillate from other concentrates is specifically the technology and process in which it is made.
- This process is known as “molecular distillation”, but it is more commonly referred to as “short path distillation” – an extraction method that can separate even the smallest of compounds from the cannabis plant, such as terpenes, THC, or other lipids, pesticides, plant material.
- This allows for the completion isolation of THC providing a pure concentrate.
– Benefits of THC Distillate
- Higher THC content
- Discreet usage
- Odourless and flavourless
- Ideal for usage in public spaces, social gatherings, or anywhere it may be frowned upon or generally unaccepted.
- Clean smoke
– Because all of the impurities have been removed during the distillation process, the smoke is free of solvents and other respiratory damaging carcinogens.
- Effective immediately
– How to use THC Distillate?
– Either in a pre-made vaporizer cartridge or simply refill your oil vape unit of choice.
– One of the more popular methods because none of the distillate will go to waste.
- In a joint
– Spread a little bit of distillate on your rolling paper.
– This will improve the quality of how the joint burns and smokes, as well as providing a little extra kick!
– Sublingually under the tongue
– As an ingredient in cooking
– Because the terpenes have been removed, there will be no added flavour when used in recipes.