Each 30mL bottle contains:
– 1000mg 99.97% CBD Isolate
– MCT Oil
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is just 1 of the roughly 85 cannabinoids which are found in the cannabis plant.
- CBD is non-psychoactive and comes with a plethora of health benefits or healing properties.
- CBD isolate comes from an extraction process where any unwanted plant material is removed and all that remains is a “pure” CBD product.
– Benefits of CBD Isolate
- Ideal for medical patients
– Simply ingest and let the isolate go to work.
– Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- CBD provides many therapeutic benefits
– Cancer prevention/treatment
– Pain relief
– Essentially treats every known disease
– What is MCT oil?
- MCT is short for medium-chain triglycerides.
– Triglycerides are molecules that make up most fats, and medium-chain refers to the length of the fat molecule’s tail.
- MCT oil is a purified form of saturated fatty acids
- Our oil is sourced only from raw organic coconuts
– Benefits of MCT oil
- Easy to digest
– The shorter chain lengths of fat molecules means your body is able to break them down quicker than the more common long-chain triglycerides which are found in other fatty foods.
- More brain power
– High-quality MCT oil will turn into ketones within minutes, which provides your brain with energy.
– Ketones, unlike glucose, can cross the blood-brain barrier and be used as a fuel source for brain cells.
– This acts as a delivery system to help the THC/CBD break the blood-brain barrier asa well.
- Strengthens the gut
– MCT oil encourages positive bacteria growth as well as aids in the healing of the gut lining.
– If you develop holes in your intestines then you are at risk of having bacteria, toxins, or food particles escape through the holes and enter into your bloodstream, putting you at a higher risk for serious gastrointestinal (GI) disorders.
- Strong antiviral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties.